You can enjoy your holiday in comfort for the price you want
Additional expenses are very low
You can rest in a climate at your choice from 13 – 31 Celcius
This miracle Island is Set in the Indian Ocean in South Asia, the tropical island nation of Sri Lanka has a history dating back to the birth of time. It was a place where the original soul of Buddhism still flourishes and where nature’s beauty remains abundant and unspoiled. Sri Lanka is an island where you find the highest bio-diversity in Asia, with magical proportions, once known as Serendib, Taprobane, the Pearl of the Indian Ocean and Ceylon. Discover refreshingly Sri Lanka. Few places in the world can offer the traveler such a remarkable combination of stunning landscapes, pristine beaches, captivating cultural heritage and unique experiences within such a compact location. Within a mere area of 65.610Sq.Kilometers lie 8 UNESCO World Heritage sites, 1330 Kilometers of coastline – much of it pristine beach - 15 National parks showing an abundance of wild life, nearly 500.000 acres of lush Tea estates, 250 acres of botanical gardens, 350 Waterfalls, 25000 Water bodies, to a culture that extends back to over 2500 years,
Safety Travel Tips
1. Check your passport - and if you are having at least 6 months validity left. This has happened to more of us than care to admit it.
2. Checking baggage. Most seasoned road warriors will only have carryon luggage - you'll never see them waiting at the carousel.
3. Do not get annoyed with airport security. Unfortunately they hold all the power and occasionally you'll encounter someone who abuses it. Getting frustrated or angry won't help get you through to your gate any faster - in fact, you can end up missing your flight. Under no circumstances mention the word bomb anywhere in the airport.
4. Not checking stopover duration. Getting stuck in an airport for 8 hours isn't much fun and will have you wishing you'd spent the extra few hundred dollars to fly direct. Compare how much agony each flight entails.
5. Drinking too much alcohol on the flight. Airplanes already dehydrate you - drinking will make that worse, stop you from sleeping properly and leave you more susceptible to catching a bug.
6. Leaving your iPad / phone / wallet in the seat pocket in front of you.
7. Missing a meeting because you slept in because of jet lag. Check your alarm clock - know what it sounds like and then put it out of reach so you can't simply turn it off. Also ask for a wake up call as a backup.
8. Missing flights because you misjudged traffic conditions. Ask your hotel concierge about peak traffic hours and if anything special is going on in town. A marathon can cut a city in half - leading to delays of over an hour.
9. Forgetting your reading glasses.
1. Not having adequate insurance coverage. You should consider medical, car, flight and belongings.
2. Not having an online backup of all your files. If your laptop gets stolen, the trip won't be a total waste.
3. A Power bank
If you are visiting Asia we recommend you to bring with you
Sun Glasses, A Hat/Cap, Sun Cream/ Lotion, for Ladies a long trouser or Skirt when visiting temples,
Yet, we might have missed something
If you are accompanying Disable travelers, Children, Travelers need medical care (Drugs and Medecine sufficient for the period of stay including traveling from home to home, Divers, Birders, Researchers, Film makers, Sports Activities, Medical treatment, Charity organizers could contact us any time for what ever information you need,
Nothing is impossible with Active Asia Travels,
Should you need any information about Sri lanka or Maldives
Please Contact us.